• Jack up weighbridge and grease and check all load cells and top and bottom cups
• Test junction box and check wiring
• Adjust buffer stops
• Test indicator and all buttons
• Check remote display if one is on site
• Check overall quality of weighbridge deck and all steel beams
Weighbridge cleaning should be completed by your staff as part of a monthly routine depending on the type of site. Debris and Water build-up should be monitored and any obstructions are to be cleared from underneath your weighbridge to provide the necessary space between the weighbridge and the ground.