PROFESSIONAL WEIGHBRIDGE EXPERTS IN AUSTRALIA
As the market-leading force in weighing systems and components, we are often on the lookout for additional team members. If you are highly motivated and enjoy working with a team that is going places, you may want to visit this area of our site from time to time. In any event, it is always worth giving our HR department a call to get a heads up on any upcoming vacancies that may not have found their way to our website yet.
Email: Human Resources Dept. at Weigh-more solutions
NB: Only applications from full Australian residents may apply
SCALE TECHNICIAN AT OUR SMEATON GRANGE OPERATION NSW,
$60K PLUS SALARY PACKAGE FOR AN EXPERIENCED APPLICANT!
Weigh-more solutions has an immediate vacancy for an experienced and licensed scale technician at our Smeaton Grange operations.
The applicant will be required to carry out scale and weighbridge installation, servicing and calibration tasks, with flexible 38-hour week work contract available.
You should be self-motivated and will be working in a fast paced environment with many challenges, so your strong, confident personality should enable you to meet the challenges and requests of fellow staff members, and importantly Weigh-more solution clients. Scale industry licence and good computing skills are definite requirements.
A LIST OF MAIN DUTIES INCLUDES:
- Installation, servicing and certification of scales and weighbridges
- To gain a sound knowledge of all Weigh-more solutions products
- Servicing, calibration, and certification of mechanical and digital scales / balances
- Commissioning and servicing of industrial weighing equipment
- Electronic scale repairs
- Maintaining of test weights and calibration equipment
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- NMI calibration work.
- Conform to the company quality system.
- Conform to the company OH&S systems
- Train, learn and maintain a good understanding of the Trade Measurement System.
- Complete paperwork and electronic timesheets and calibration within time
Australia residents a MUST!