Model AWS106-sp Portable Weighbridges
Australian designed Portable Modular Steel weighbridges to benchmark Australian Standards
Weigh-More Solutions have National Measurement Institute (NMI) approvals on our weighbridge range NMI No: 6/10B/69 and our quality Digital Technology components.
The Weigh-More Solutions AWS106-s Portable Modular Steel Weighbridges are designed using a combination of either epoxy painted or galvanized U-beams, heavy load cell bulkhead structure for load cell mounts and 10 mm floor plate decks. The modular weighbridge sections are easy to transport, unload and assemble onsite in position, and ready to fit and commission the Digital Electronics. The Weigh-More Solutions AWS106-sp is a quality durable design to M1600 and referencing the Latest Australian Standard for Bridges AS/NZS 5100.- 2017, we have engineering certification for the imported weighbridge from our engineers.
Design inclusions like extra gusset supports and 20 mm steel plate at load cell mounting points may provide greater strength than other weighbridges in the Steel Weighbridge market. AWS106-sp Portable weighbridge on ground installation can be supplied with full steel construction level approaches and standard ramps sets. The surface weighbridge modules comes with strong reinforced guide rails as standard. The portable weighbridges are available in Multi-Platform configurations and custom design available made to most specifications.
All of our products have been designed and manufactured to operate in the harsh climates, dusty and sometimes very dirty environments.
- 6 – 56 metres long, 3 – 3.5 metre wide, custom design available
- Full turnkey project consultation, supply, civils, gatehouse, software, traffic management, weighbridge auditing technology
- Fast installation, 2 day turnaround once site is ready
- Low profile, 400 mm high design
- Highest quality European Digital Technology components
- After-market service contracts available, calibration by licenced NMI Verifiers
- National Measurement Institute Approved: 6/10B/69