Dear Valued Client,
At AWS we have licenced very experienced technicians available to provide break down servicing, calibration services and ongoing maintenance programs on all Brands of Scales & all Types of Weighing Systems.
For immediate servicing response call: 1300 366 131
Advantages of Ongoing Scale & Weighbridge Servicing:
Keeping your AWS 106 /108 & other brand Weighbridge properly serviced is important to prevent premature wear of bearings and load cell parts. Our technicians during the service visit will provide as a minimum the following important services and checks:
- Jack, grease and inspect all load cells and pendle bearing and locating plates.
- Check and adjust buffer stops to allow correct and minimum movement of the weighbridge deck. This is important! TOO much and parts wear, too little weighbridge deck will bind.
- Inspect all inter connecting cabling.
- Check junction box for moisture and inspect wiring terminations.
- Inspect and check all remote display and primary display wiring.
- Certification visit includes full testing and calibration with the AWS Weighbridge Test Truck and Operator. Certification by our licensed technical staff: Licence No: SV1334.
- Non Certification Visit will include run, end tests and general weight tests with available tipper or loader, or may include weight test depending on contract inclusions.
- Provide detail report of current condition of the weighbridge.
Another of the many advantages to these agreements is monitoring of servicing and re-certification dates for the instrument by AWS from our database. The certification frequency in NSW has changed to a mandatory two (2) years between certifications, however with this change comes a less forgiving approach by the Office of Fair Trading Inspectors towards companies who may have no servicing program in place, and choose to do the minimum in regards to maintaining the accuracy and condition of this important piece of capital equipment. We cannot recommend highly enough given these changes the need to have a Licensed Weighbridge Servicing Company like AWS Pty Ltd (licence no: SV1334), looking after your weighbridges and associated systems.
We can tailor our servicing programs to meet your requirements with our Silver Service option as an affordable option with add on benefits. The Silver Service option offers unlimited maintenance hours labour, from trained, licensed technical staff. This option may also help help fix budgets for maintaining your weighbridge equipment. Also our Plain English Service Agreements provide preferred customer response times on service calls. The easy to read agreement details terms, conditions and inclusions.
If you are also fortunate enough to be using our quality AWS Weighbridge Management Software product range it is also beneficial to sign on as a VIP Software Assurance Customer. This agreement entitles you to many online and over the phone support services, and you will receive FREE version upgrades of the AWS programs as they become available.
Please feel free to contact your technical salesperson if you have any queries about the service and support agreements,
AWS (Aussie Weighbridge Systems) Pty Ltd
Ph: 1300 366 131
Email: Sales at AWS Scales